Please fill out this participant’s survey (anonymous).
Sabbath School Resources:
This is the link to the Sabbath School lesson that we follow:
Another version of the same lesson study–called the Adult Quarterly can be found here:
SSNet Weekly Lesson – Adult – Navigate to Weekly lesson to get the current lesson.
Hope Sabbath School is also a great resource where you can join a video discussion of the week’s lesson:
Worldwide Adventist Church resources:
The Adventist Review is the church’s weekly journal.
Here’s a great two minute video about who Adventists are:
- Steps to Jesus (1981) – A modern language adaptation of Steps to Christ by Ellen G. White.
- Patriarchs and Prophets – Presents the story of the conflict between good and evil.
- Prophets and Kings – Presents the dramatic evidences of the raging struggle between God and Satan for the hearts of men and women.
- The Desire of Ages – Ellen G. White’s classic on the life and ministry of Jesus–the One who stands at the center of all human history.
- The Acts of the Apostles – presents the amazing story of the early Christian church through the rest of New Testament times.
- The Great Controversy – follows, in broad outline, the major issues of the conflict between Christ and Satan as they have been seen in the history of the Christian church down to our own day–and beyond.
- Christ’s Object Lessons – Presents the parables of Jesus in a fresh light, showing their application to Christian living today.